We have moved....our new address is 501 Goodlette Rd N Suite B-300 Naples, FL 34102
501 Goodlette Rd N Suite B-300 Naples, FL 34102 Phone: 239.776.3016 Fax: 239.435.1297 E-mail: email@example.com
of 250 volunteer physicians, community clinics, hospitals and other affiliated health care providers who help to
provide a safety net of access to quality healthcare for qualified low-income
and uninsured adult residents of Collier County in Florida.
- PLAN volunteers provide specialty and primary care, laboratory and pharmacy services.
- PLAN makes a significant difference in the health
of our community
- Providing a safety net and increasing access to
quality healthcare for...
- PLAN is a network of volunteer physicians, health clinics, diagnostic centers, hospitals, and many others
- ALL-INCLUSIVE COORDINATION OF SERVICES THROUGH AN INTEGRATED SYSTEM
WHAT WE DO
PLAN coordinates free medical care, laboratory, and prescription services for qualified residents...Read More
Primary and specialty care medical consultations or procedures, surgeries, laboraty tests, pharmacy services including prescriptions...
DO I QUALIFY?
Low-income, uninsured Collier County residents ages 19-64 may qualify based on income and residency requirements including...
Volunteer physicians receive many benefits along with an organized, integrated system that coordinates...